-------------------------------------
Went to Wlliams for Puili's farewell last night with Keen and Yumin. And then we saw this William's logo.
The boss have pretty good sense of humour la if you know what I'm refering to. lol.
This is the 4th time I went to Williams but, still, I didn't take the pictures of the food. Sigh. Forgot again la. The only pictures with William's food is this photo from June 07.
-----------------------------
Had training alone at my place just now to get myself prepared for Irau. Damn sia sui one. lol. I filled around 2-2.5 liter of water and put the bottle in my backpack and I started climb up and down the stairs outside my house. Within 15 minutes I climbed 8 times (if say 1 round up and down 4 storeys is considered as 1 time la). Just 8 times only my sweat already rained from all the sweat glands on my body. I didn't exaggerate it. lol.
Planning to do it every day until Thursday, gradually increasing the weight from 2-2.5 L to 5.5L to 8.5L to 11.5L. Will see how la. Friday I should take a good rest. =) And then Saturday is the DAY! Yeay! Can't wait!
Ok. Better sleep early for better work performance tomorrow. =) Duwan the working out to affect my performance. Nights.

No comments:
Post a Comment