Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Obviously some rantings

Wah. After seeing all the photos from GP's facebook on last AGM. I really regretted I missed it. Aiyah.. Should have MC that Saturday so that I can join. lol. I especially interested with the body rafting part la. Sigh. SIGH. SSIGHHHH! Argh!! I miss the chance to try it out. Body rafting..... Sigh...


What's worse is that my life is so out of my control now. The most obvious effect is my room. lol. It is damn messy. I think I need to do some cleaning already. I have so many things on my mind now. Working stuff, tuition stuff, life saving exam next Sunday (panic panic!!), and now that my room is sooo messy it definitely adds some burden. I think it might be due to the stress. Thinking that life saving exam is coming next week is making me feeling sick. OMG. OMG. I need extra practice le. Poovan help me! Cannot already. Have to everyday practice already. But, but, my 'aunty' visit me le. Sweat.... Wasted my training time. Sigh. See how stress I can be? I guess it's due to PMS. lol..

Wah.. beh tahan already. Feel so tired. Have to go sort out my life already. Start from my room. Haha. The earlier I start the earlier I can sleep. Ciao!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakaka.. body rafting was really GOOD!! and painful!!!! because the life jacket is out raft... muahaha... i hit my butt (the bone) until today, when im sitting down still painful :p
but it was so fun looo...kakaka...

yinkheay said...

yerr... make me jealous only. sob sob..