These few days since last week I had been sneezing while I'm driving. Can you imagine how bad it can be? My eyes automatically closed when I sneezed. Summore hor, every time my nose choose to sneeze when I'm at junctions or when I'm changing lanes. Sigh. Dunno is it something superior up there wanna have fun on me or what.
Or maybe I should go have a vacuum for my car? But I just had it 2 weeks ago only wor. Wasting money le vacuum car. Sigh. But it was also 2 weeks ago I had my car washed. hehe. Yalah. The same time la. Abuthen. After the car wash I let the rain do its job whenever my car is dirty lo. Free car wash ma. And no need waste energy to wash myself also. hehee..
But I think it might be a sign to me that it IS time for me to for car wash and vacuum already.
----------------------------------
Aku mau pergi Gunung Irau! (Translate: I wanna go Mount Irau!) Adrian from Raleigh is inviting all his Facebook friends for a trek and camp at Gunung Irau.
According to this blogger Gunung Irau is like the fusion of the forests in the movies Lord of the Rings and Charlie Chocolate Factory. Because. It is MOSSY. It's near Cameron there. So it will be cooling and I think it will be freezing cold at night. And the moss! It is mainly due to the low temperature there I think.
I went to google the pictures of Gunung Irau right after I heard about the camp. The spooky pictures of mossy trees and rocks attracted me a lot! Coz from the pictures it really looks like some temperate countries la. It's so not Malaysia. lol. But one thing about this mountain is that it better dun rain during the trek. Coz it will get really really muddy.
Spooky or not? Like those scary movies. But I like how the branches interlink each other and form a pretty artistic picture.
Mossy brances, roots and trunks
Very mossy roots
Ferns!!
Ferns again! =D
This is an example of how muddy the trek can be. Wow. I cant wait! (Zhuang must be wondering now what kind of freak I am wanting so much to drench in the mud. lol)
---------------------------------
Went to sing K with my girls and their boys yesterday (lol. Such a funny way to address them) It was for Get Pei's birthday celebration. =)
Hehe. See any difference in me? I wore a DRESS! First time wearing it to friend gathering. lol..
And WY hair was shocking-ly "yeh" =P Spiky one le. Summore dyed dark red colour. Sexy.
The guys.

1 comment:
hi there ! thanks for mentioning my blog in ur post ! got foto of my muddy and chocolatey pants&bootz some more !! =)happy hiking & cheers !
Post a Comment