Yeay! I'm going to Irau! The fairy tale mountain.
This will be my first mountain. Wish me luck! I hope I can cope with the temperature at night and hope the load that has to be carried up the mountain wont affect my stamina. All in all, I believe it will be a great trip coz great companion provides great atmosphere =)
But hor, I need rucksack desperately for the trip le. And I need a pair of shoes coz I spoiled my shoes in my company sports day more than a week ago. The most appropriate shoe to wear for trekking is Adidas Kampung. But I have no idea where I can get this shoes in Subang.

Rucksack -- as long as can put my sleeping bag, four 1.5L water bottles, mess tin and some of my belongings then can liao. No need too big one. (40-60 liter should be enough for girls right?) Anyone can lend me? I need it next weekend. I can buy myself next time but not so soon. Coz I duwan to simply buy just for the sake of going Irau. Scare later buy a too expensive one or not suitable one.

Adidas Kampung -- "all rubber construction and studs allow you to walk through mud and on slippery surfaces with little problem" quoted from this website. Perfect for slippery trails. Damn cheap one. Only RM5 per pair. But I dunno where I can get this around Subang area le. Anyone got idea?
-----------------------------
Oh. I need another wish of luck too! My Bronze Medallion exam is coming this Sunday! OMG. Wish me luck!! Hope I can beat the 100m 100s la. Until now also cannot beat it le. My best record stopped at 135 seconds and then my last record was 145 seconds. Sigh. Getting worse pula. I need more arm power for freestyle. I should start training everyday starting tomorrow.
Hope tomorrow can get at least 120 second for 100m.
Gotta go sleep early for better performance in tomorrow training. Nights!
This will be my first mountain. Wish me luck! I hope I can cope with the temperature at night and hope the load that has to be carried up the mountain wont affect my stamina. All in all, I believe it will be a great trip coz great companion provides great atmosphere =)
But hor, I need rucksack desperately for the trip le. And I need a pair of shoes coz I spoiled my shoes in my company sports day more than a week ago. The most appropriate shoe to wear for trekking is Adidas Kampung. But I have no idea where I can get this shoes in Subang.
Rucksack -- as long as can put my sleeping bag, four 1.5L water bottles, mess tin and some of my belongings then can liao. No need too big one. (40-60 liter should be enough for girls right?) Anyone can lend me? I need it next weekend. I can buy myself next time but not so soon. Coz I duwan to simply buy just for the sake of going Irau. Scare later buy a too expensive one or not suitable one.
Adidas Kampung -- "all rubber construction and studs allow you to walk through mud and on slippery surfaces with little problem" quoted from this website. Perfect for slippery trails. Damn cheap one. Only RM5 per pair. But I dunno where I can get this around Subang area le. Anyone got idea?
-----------------------------
Oh. I need another wish of luck too! My Bronze Medallion exam is coming this Sunday! OMG. Wish me luck!! Hope I can beat the 100m 100s la. Until now also cannot beat it le. My best record stopped at 135 seconds and then my last record was 145 seconds. Sigh. Getting worse pula. I need more arm power for freestyle. I should start training everyday starting tomorrow.
Hope tomorrow can get at least 120 second for 100m.
Gotta go sleep early for better performance in tomorrow training. Nights!

2 comments:
Hey Yink Heay, regarding the Adidas Kampung shoe right, you can give a try at one of shops in SS14. There's this shop (I can't remember the name) but they provide racquet stringing services, sell sports stuffs as well as camping stuffs. You can give it a try. Not a very classy shop, so I supposed they might order abit gua. Haha.
Hope it helps. And all the best for your Bronze Medallion! =)
hi girl. Thanks for the info. I will go drive around there and see see next week. Thanks.
Post a Comment