Yesterday a new girl came to the lab. She's a very very pretty Malay with typical model body height, Barbie doll eyes, tall narrow nose, small and thin lips and fair complexion. A bit like mix Indian and Malay but she's fairer than average Malay.
Me and my another colleague, CY (take note that both of us are girls) could not take our eyes off her. The rest called us the hamsap wolves coz we keep looking at the girl. lol. I like her Barbie doll eyes while CY likes her tall nose.
Then the story didn't end here. Today, the girl asked me for the methylated spirit bottle. I went stammered and my words just cant come out. lol. Gosh! It's getting wrong already now. haha.
The next thing that is going to happen was very dramatic. lol
I happily told Y that this girl was talking to me and summore exagerate in how happy I was after she talk to me. Y cannot tahan me lo. lol. She told me "You are more suitable to be a guy la.. " Haha.
That was fun. To act like I like girls. lol.
Nolah. For the part acting that I like girls, I was just trying to be funny. lol. Actually I think this girl is pretty that's all. But it is true for the part where I can't take my eyes off her. Coz very rarely one can see a girl with such pretty eyes.
--------------------------
Just chatted with Christal on gmail and realised that she also din have the experience in camping at the peak of the mountain, and in carrying 10 kg of rucksack up a hill. Same like me lo. Haha. So happy that I actually found a person who is as noob as me. I thought those who are going are all experts.
I have been shouting to go Genting to feel the cooling air since dunno when, last year? But my gang was not able to get the heads together to plan a trip. Not even a trip to Malacca.
But nevermind. Hehe. I'm going to feel the air at Irau this weekend!
Can't wait! Have been counting down to Irau hike since last weekend. And I dunno how cold it will be to camp at the peak at night! Can't wait to see the moss along the trek! Can't wait to test my ability to carry the load up. Hopefully can la. Crossing fingers.
Counting down to Saturday...
Check list:
Rucksack - Checked (borrowed from Audrey's sister)
Shoes - Checked (My sport shoes broken liao. Karlye buying Adidas Kampung for me)
Jacket - Checked (borrowed from Audrey)
Mini torchlight - Checked (borrowed from Poovan)
Snacks - Checked (chocolates steal from the fridge. Hehe. CP I take some ah since no one is eating them also)
Salt and sugar for food and drinks - Not yet put into tupperware.
Camera - 4 more batteries not yet charged
1.5 L water bottles - Dun have. Have to buy.
Fork and spoon - not yet korek out. Dunno where they go already.
Things to bring: Milo packs, counterpain, biscuits, thongs, small bag, clothes and socks sealed in plastic bags, multipurpose knife, lighter, sunblock, panadol.
Things I'm not sure whether wanna bring:
Raincoat? I dun hav le. Wanna buy or not ah? It will be very cold if it rains wor. Imagine soaking in the rain in Genting.
Cup? OMG. I only have porcelain one le. Nvm la. Make milo in mess tin la. lol.
------------------------------
So sad that Heng can't accept the fact that I have dark skin. The gene is in me la baby. Since I was young I memang already this dark one. Back when you know me that time I also memang dark already one. You din see me properly when you chase me one meh? Sigh. Disappointed.
Me and my another colleague, CY (take note that both of us are girls) could not take our eyes off her. The rest called us the hamsap wolves coz we keep looking at the girl. lol. I like her Barbie doll eyes while CY likes her tall nose.
Then the story didn't end here. Today, the girl asked me for the methylated spirit bottle. I went stammered and my words just cant come out. lol. Gosh! It's getting wrong already now. haha.
The next thing that is going to happen was very dramatic. lol
I happily told Y that this girl was talking to me and summore exagerate in how happy I was after she talk to me. Y cannot tahan me lo. lol. She told me "You are more suitable to be a guy la.. " Haha.
That was fun. To act like I like girls. lol.
Nolah. For the part acting that I like girls, I was just trying to be funny. lol. Actually I think this girl is pretty that's all. But it is true for the part where I can't take my eyes off her. Coz very rarely one can see a girl with such pretty eyes.
--------------------------
Just chatted with Christal on gmail and realised that she also din have the experience in camping at the peak of the mountain, and in carrying 10 kg of rucksack up a hill. Same like me lo. Haha. So happy that I actually found a person who is as noob as me. I thought those who are going are all experts.
I have been shouting to go Genting to feel the cooling air since dunno when, last year? But my gang was not able to get the heads together to plan a trip. Not even a trip to Malacca.
But nevermind. Hehe. I'm going to feel the air at Irau this weekend!
Can't wait! Have been counting down to Irau hike since last weekend. And I dunno how cold it will be to camp at the peak at night! Can't wait to see the moss along the trek! Can't wait to test my ability to carry the load up. Hopefully can la. Crossing fingers.
Counting down to Saturday...
Check list:
Rucksack - Checked (borrowed from Audrey's sister)
Shoes - Checked (My sport shoes broken liao. Karlye buying Adidas Kampung for me)
Jacket - Checked (borrowed from Audrey)
Mini torchlight - Checked (borrowed from Poovan)
Snacks - Checked (chocolates steal from the fridge. Hehe. CP I take some ah since no one is eating them also)
Salt and sugar for food and drinks - Not yet put into tupperware.
Camera - 4 more batteries not yet charged
1.5 L water bottles - Dun have. Have to buy.
Fork and spoon - not yet korek out. Dunno where they go already.
Things to bring: Milo packs, counterpain, biscuits, thongs, small bag, clothes and socks sealed in plastic bags, multipurpose knife, lighter, sunblock, panadol.
Things I'm not sure whether wanna bring:
Raincoat? I dun hav le. Wanna buy or not ah? It will be very cold if it rains wor. Imagine soaking in the rain in Genting.
Cup? OMG. I only have porcelain one le. Nvm la. Make milo in mess tin la. lol.
------------------------------
So sad that Heng can't accept the fact that I have dark skin. The gene is in me la baby. Since I was young I memang already this dark one. Back when you know me that time I also memang dark already one. You din see me properly when you chase me one meh? Sigh. Disappointed.

1 comment:
I see pretty girls too. Like Dr Emily. LOL
Post a Comment