Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Traffic Jam Jam JAM!!!!

Adam kept asking me how come I so free during my working time. Being a full time RA is flexible (cited from Wai Ting). Which is good. But, sitting too long in the office is tiring. I rather having more work than sitting here. But, what to do, I have to wait for the cells to grow, then only can do the next step: extract the plasmid from cells--> digest the plasmid--> run the gel yada yada.

Today I checked the plates. And I got the cells. Yeay! So, this is what I'm gonna do today, extract plasmid and so on and so on. Today is a long day. I'm so glad it is. Wish me luck with the work today (Fingers crossed). I better get the band.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way, today is the first day I drive to work alone. All this while I had been going to work either by tumpang-ing my cousin or my cousin accompany me to drive to work (remember we work in the same place and same position?) From USJ to Kelana took me 50 minutes!!! But the traffic in USJ is not as bad as the Sunway Toll part except the roundabout part that's all. Maybe I came out early (like 7.10am?? Early leh? hehe).

The delay was mostly because of the traffic police. At the junction from Giant road in USJ to the Summit road, the police blocked the whole queue of car for 10 freaking minutes!! OK. Maybe I'm exaggerating, 5 minutes then. Sigh... So, although it's not like Sunway Toll (cars cutting lanes here and there) but this one eats up my time even more. My goodness.

So I reached here at 8am. -_-

I wonder if I leave my apartment at 8am will it be as jam? Or I'll just take like only 20 minutes to reach Kelana? Hmm... No idea unless I take one day to experiment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way, you might realised my entries got no more pictures recently. This is because I'm still using my mum's nokia 3100.. so no camera function. Better earn more money to buy my new phone. I guess I should take up part time job on weekends. Suggestions?

Hmm...I think I gotta go prepare for the extraction already. Ciao.

No comments: