I can't imagine I'm working. It's an RO job. lol. Not reverse osmosis water. See the entry title for explanation of RO.
It's the second day of my work.
The first day was quite tiring and boring. Maybe because I woke up at 6.30am which I normally don't. I wake up normally at 7.30am. Me and my cousin went out by 7.10am and we reached there at 7.45am!!! Since I already woke up already, I can't sleep on the car. So, we waited on the car until 9am. Waiting was so tiring. So, it was a very unproductive day. When my boss passed me her ex-master student's thesis, I was too tired to read. I kept yawning in the lab until 6pm. I tried to do some yoga in the lab to refresh myself.
But, it didn't work. In the end only read 2 pages of lit review.
Then, after that I tried to make myself relax to the max when I sleep last night and I told myself I'm gonna read the thesis up, find related articles online and find out what I'm going to do with the project. So, I had a very productive day today. Reading so much didn't make me feel sleepy. I feel very fresh and still very energetic and not sleepy at all. I'm still feeling fresh now. Today I felt less sleepy maybe because we woke up at 7am today. And went out at 7.40am. But, the traffic was terrible at that time we took 1 hour to reach there. Scary man...
One more thing hor. The lab is freaking cold and dry. I can feel the water from my body kept evaporating from my head. Muahaha. Maybe I should wear a winter cap to lab next time. kakaka..
Wish for tomorrow:
(1) I can be even more productive.
(2) Tomorrow go work at 7.30am hope can beat the traffic a bit. Early by 10 mins should be better gua. (we don't dare to try 8 something because scare will reach there late)
(3) I can wear the winter cap to lab
It's the second day of my work.
The first day was quite tiring and boring. Maybe because I woke up at 6.30am which I normally don't. I wake up normally at 7.30am. Me and my cousin went out by 7.10am and we reached there at 7.45am!!! Since I already woke up already, I can't sleep on the car. So, we waited on the car until 9am. Waiting was so tiring. So, it was a very unproductive day. When my boss passed me her ex-master student's thesis, I was too tired to read. I kept yawning in the lab until 6pm. I tried to do some yoga in the lab to refresh myself.
Then, after that I tried to make myself relax to the max when I sleep last night and I told myself I'm gonna read the thesis up, find related articles online and find out what I'm going to do with the project. So, I had a very productive day today. Reading so much didn't make me feel sleepy. I feel very fresh and still very energetic and not sleepy at all. I'm still feeling fresh now. Today I felt less sleepy maybe because we woke up at 7am today. And went out at 7.40am. But, the traffic was terrible at that time we took 1 hour to reach there. Scary man...
One more thing hor. The lab is freaking cold and dry. I can feel the water from my body kept evaporating from my head. Muahaha. Maybe I should wear a winter cap to lab next time. kakaka..
Wish for tomorrow:
(1) I can be even more productive.
(2) Tomorrow go work at 7.30am hope can beat the traffic a bit. Early by 10 mins should be better gua. (we don't dare to try 8 something because scare will reach there late)
(3) I can wear the winter cap to lab

No comments:
Post a Comment