Just read Zhuang's blog. There's an entry which is very meaningful. And I think the girl is so 'bahagia' that she has someone who support her whenever she needs a shoulder. I feel sad for the guy. He treated the girl so well but the girl never accept him. Sigh. Many people don't even appreciate someone beside them who's willing to sacrifice for them.
Sigh. Human is like that. When you can't have it, you want it. But when you have it already, you will forget about how desperate you were to get it.
Since Zhuang told me she wants to advertise her blog. She said she wanna put the blog website on her MSN. Although I'm not as significant as Kenny Sia, but I will try introduce to you - Zhuang and her blog: Hanging Bikini Tops. Her blog name damn sexy lo. lol. But the reason she chose this name is not. Haha. Nolah. It's because the reason is out of my expectation.

No comments:
Post a Comment