Sunday, September 16, 2007

The first thing in my buying list after I got the job offer was Sunglasses.

Why so? I can't stand the sun flaring into my eyes when I was either sitting at the passenger seat or driving seat in the car. I will fall asleep after a few eye-blinking. Or end up headache if I resist from falling asleep. So, undoubtedly, sunglasses is very important if I am to drive in KL. Hehe.

So, today I went to MidValley with my aunt and cousin. And I bought this sunglasses from TopShop which was under 70% discount. RM96 --> Rm28 le. A sunglasses with UV protection, and summore I like the style, with only RM28? Whoa. I was really stunned. Hahaha... They even gave me a pouch for the sunglasses.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Like Mafia le? Hehe...

Erhem. Just shock sendiri only la.

I just want a shade for my eyes to prevent myself from falling asleep when I'm driving.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: