Ok guys (especially to Mun K and EeVon), I've already decided to use Ava. Close case for suggestions. hehe... Of course I still prefer Heay than Ava though. But I can't call myself Heay Kong Yink Heay. That's why I have this Ava thing.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, the stay at my aunt's is so fun and what's more satisfies my taste bud to the bestest. At first me and my cousin (Zhuang) made chocolate truffles and mousse, both done in one afternoon. We made 2 types of truffles: one coated with chopped hazelnuts and one with cocoa powder. The former tasted better with the hazelnutty taste and not to forget the hazelnut texture. We made about 7 glasses of chocolate mousse. But, the mousse was too sweet and the texture was a bit coarse. But both mousse and truffles looks presentable though.

The next day or next next day I dun remember, we made chocolate moist cake. The one I posted in previous post. I had it really soft and spongy this time. But, too bad, after we refrigerated it and took it out the next day, it went a bit harder, like chewing on ...hmm...what's more appropriate for the description?... a Mozarella cheese which had been kept in fridge that hasn't been defrosted. Maybe I should try to modify the recipe to make it more resistant to refrigeration because everyone would love a cold and spongy or muddy cake.
Yesterday, we made 20 mini snow-skin mooncakes and 2 pizzas. The mooncake filling was redbean. It was very nice to chew on after refrigerated for a day. Pizza was extremely yummy with the combination of Mozarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese, tomato paste, thyme leaves and Oregano spices. Some more the dough was soft, chewy with a little bit of sweetness inside when you chew on it. These pizzas, although irregular by their shapes, the texture, smell and taste very much suited my expectation for a pizza (I prefer chewy pizza over crusty ones..hehehe). The recipe for the pizza was taken from a famous chef Alton Brown in www.foodnetwork.com
Too bad I din take the picture of the pizza. Coz our mouths were much faster than our hands that hold camera. Hehe... I have pictures for the cute little mooncakes though.
Tomorrow we are going to make more mooncakes with lotus and date fillings. Then, we are planning to make chocolate brownies. Zhuang had never tried chocolate fondue before. So, we are planning to make dark chocolate sauce for a small fondue tea break with various fruits to be dipped into the chocolate sauce. I cant wait to try these all. My stomach is grumbling now. I'm off for the dinner. Do check out for the pictures yea!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, the stay at my aunt's is so fun and what's more satisfies my taste bud to the bestest. At first me and my cousin (Zhuang) made chocolate truffles and mousse, both done in one afternoon. We made 2 types of truffles: one coated with chopped hazelnuts and one with cocoa powder. The former tasted better with the hazelnutty taste and not to forget the hazelnut texture. We made about 7 glasses of chocolate mousse. But, the mousse was too sweet and the texture was a bit coarse. But both mousse and truffles looks presentable though.
The next day or next next day I dun remember, we made chocolate moist cake. The one I posted in previous post. I had it really soft and spongy this time. But, too bad, after we refrigerated it and took it out the next day, it went a bit harder, like chewing on ...hmm...what's more appropriate for the description?... a Mozarella cheese which had been kept in fridge that hasn't been defrosted. Maybe I should try to modify the recipe to make it more resistant to refrigeration because everyone would love a cold and spongy or muddy cake.
Yesterday, we made 20 mini snow-skin mooncakes and 2 pizzas. The mooncake filling was redbean. It was very nice to chew on after refrigerated for a day. Pizza was extremely yummy with the combination of Mozarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese, tomato paste, thyme leaves and Oregano spices. Some more the dough was soft, chewy with a little bit of sweetness inside when you chew on it. These pizzas, although irregular by their shapes, the texture, smell and taste very much suited my expectation for a pizza (I prefer chewy pizza over crusty ones..hehehe). The recipe for the pizza was taken from a famous chef Alton Brown in www.foodnetwork.com
Too bad I din take the picture of the pizza. Coz our mouths were much faster than our hands that hold camera. Hehe... I have pictures for the cute little mooncakes though.
Tomorrow we are going to make more mooncakes with lotus and date fillings. Then, we are planning to make chocolate brownies. Zhuang had never tried chocolate fondue before. So, we are planning to make dark chocolate sauce for a small fondue tea break with various fruits to be dipped into the chocolate sauce. I cant wait to try these all. My stomach is grumbling now. I'm off for the dinner. Do check out for the pictures yea!

1 comment:
Post a Comment