To those who met me in Monash last month, I'm still in KL. Surprised?
I came to KL on 20 August for a conference. Then postponed my plan to go home on 3 Sept because I can't resist the chocolate and cheese temptation (my cousin and I made those chocolate cake, chocolate truffles, chocolate mousse and pizzas). After that, my aunt said she wants me to pass the mooncakes she make for my mum. So, I waited.
While waiting I was applying for jobs. And all of the sudden 3 interviews came to me. I went to 2 last Friday and this Tuesday. Later in Tuesday, I canceled the 3rd interview because I got the offer from the 2nd interview. And I'm going to start working next Monday!!! Which is very rush for me. My luggage are actually in traveling mode. Luckily the dress code to work is casual with jeans and sport shoes allowed, but no sleeveless. Too bad, I only have 3 T-shirts and 1 polo shirt, the rest are either too mafan to wear in the lab or they are sleeveless.
This clothes deprivation state undoubtedly confirm my need to go back Johor. And car too. I need a car to work. And since I decided to move in to USJ, I need to bring tilam and all the necessities from my hometown. Since my aunt is going to make mooncake this weekend, I can't go back yet. So, I'm going back next weekend. Saturday morning take bus back and then Sunday come back with my dad's Nissan. Whoa. It's gonna be very very super extra tiring. Hope my plan goes well. I doubt.
No. It better goes well. Fingers-crossed.
I came to KL on 20 August for a conference. Then postponed my plan to go home on 3 Sept because I can't resist the chocolate and cheese temptation (my cousin and I made those chocolate cake, chocolate truffles, chocolate mousse and pizzas). After that, my aunt said she wants me to pass the mooncakes she make for my mum. So, I waited.
While waiting I was applying for jobs. And all of the sudden 3 interviews came to me. I went to 2 last Friday and this Tuesday. Later in Tuesday, I canceled the 3rd interview because I got the offer from the 2nd interview. And I'm going to start working next Monday!!! Which is very rush for me. My luggage are actually in traveling mode. Luckily the dress code to work is casual with jeans and sport shoes allowed, but no sleeveless. Too bad, I only have 3 T-shirts and 1 polo shirt, the rest are either too mafan to wear in the lab or they are sleeveless.
This clothes deprivation state undoubtedly confirm my need to go back Johor. And car too. I need a car to work. And since I decided to move in to USJ, I need to bring tilam and all the necessities from my hometown. Since my aunt is going to make mooncake this weekend, I can't go back yet. So, I'm going back next weekend. Saturday morning take bus back and then Sunday come back with my dad's Nissan. Whoa. It's gonna be very very super extra tiring. Hope my plan goes well. I doubt.
No. It better goes well. Fingers-crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment