Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last Sunday I drove the Nissan Sunny from KT to KL with my mum. It was a 5 hours drive because I'm still fresh in driving. Then, me and my mum went to my bro's place at Cyberia. He followed us to my place and helped me up with carrying the stuff to my future 'home'. Then, we switched car. From a 15 years old Nissan to a less than a year old Saga.

I feel so bad because he had been using it since it was bought and obviously Nissan is way older than Saga. This old car has a lot problems. Even though my dad tried to fix it the problems still remained. Sigh. I'm so in debt with my bro.

He even left a block of CDs in the Saga for me. That's so sweet of him. And an Ambi Pure, that's by accident. Hehe. He forgot to take it back. I miss him so much now. =) Wish he can manage to sleep enough before (or after) the submission of the homework. =)

No comments: