I'm back. Viva was not good. The moment I sat down, Dr Robin started to give comments on my grammar mistakes, specificity of my info, relevancy of my explanation and even say my thesis was not very scientific because I din put in the picture of the colour solution in test tubes. It took me about 30 minutes or a bit more. Then, Dr Lim said nothing much to ask and comment oredi because everything had been discussed by Dr Robin. Dr Lim just asked one question and that's it for my viva. And it took me 45 minutes. In conclusion I din do well. =(
Guess I cant sleep well until the results release. Still feel stress after every assessment ended. Haih...What to do... All I can blame is my own carelessness. Always so careless.
-Standard 1 mathematics exam also. The whole last page din answer becoz I was too careless I din know there was another page.
-I always lost my notebooks.
-I lost my handphone and purse.
-I forgot about dinner appointment with a friend.
-Many times I missed what I should do on that day.
Too many careless history because I seldom revise what I should do next in my mind and I seldom do things slowly and with caution. All the time I had been blaming for having a lousy brain for my carelessness and my bad memory. I even suspected I have Alzheimer. But, I guess there are few reasons for this unknown "disease":
(1) It's something which I dun really care
(2) I was focusing on something. And, so I paid less attention to another thing. So, I missed it or forgot about it.
(3) The thing that I want to remember involves name and numbers. Very bad in remembering names and numbers
I always thought I inherited this memory skill from my mum. But, I think it's very much due to lack of practice. Next time should train myself to remember loads of things.
TIME TO CHANGE!!
===================================================================
Was thinking of putting in nerve cells when I talked about Alzheimer. But, I found some fancy nerve cells which I think it's a modified graphic version of nerve cell (not those seen under microscope). Here's the comparisons:
Guess I cant sleep well until the results release. Still feel stress after every assessment ended. Haih...What to do... All I can blame is my own carelessness. Always so careless.
-Standard 1 mathematics exam also. The whole last page din answer becoz I was too careless I din know there was another page.
-I always lost my notebooks.
-I lost my handphone and purse.
-I forgot about dinner appointment with a friend.
-Many times I missed what I should do on that day.
Too many careless history because I seldom revise what I should do next in my mind and I seldom do things slowly and with caution. All the time I had been blaming for having a lousy brain for my carelessness and my bad memory. I even suspected I have Alzheimer. But, I guess there are few reasons for this unknown "disease":
(1) It's something which I dun really care
(2) I was focusing on something. And, so I paid less attention to another thing. So, I missed it or forgot about it.
(3) The thing that I want to remember involves name and numbers. Very bad in remembering names and numbers
I always thought I inherited this memory skill from my mum. But, I think it's very much due to lack of practice. Next time should train myself to remember loads of things.
TIME TO CHANGE!!
===================================================================
Was thinking of putting in nerve cells when I talked about Alzheimer. But, I found some fancy nerve cells which I think it's a modified graphic version of nerve cell (not those seen under microscope). Here's the comparisons:
Graphic nerve cell 2 (Wah...looks like forest with blue fire flies)
But actually, the real nerve cells look like this:
Looks like roots only actually....
===================================================================
Please forgive me for delaying the blog entry full of pictures I promised. I havn't upload the photos to the photobucket yet. Will upload when I go to sleep tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be able to write the entry =)

No comments:
Post a Comment