Thursday, May 17, 2007

TVXQ =D

TVXQ is a Korean boy band growing famous these few years and had reached it's peak now. I started to like them after watching them in Korean game shows like "Love Letter", "Mind Concentration" and "Yashinmanman" where they reveal themselves more. Then, I find them talented in many ways and are very modest even though they are famous.

I personally like Micky Yoo Chun more. Dunno y. haha.. U-Know also nice. He's a good leader and he's good in breakdancing and braking.

Here are some of the TVXQ pics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(From the left: Xia Junsu, Micky YooChun, Hero JaeJong, Max ChangMin and U-Know YunHo)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Micky Yoo Chun's pic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: