Tuesday, May 15, 2007

毁灭战神

Finally the odour in my new room had gone. The air cond is just right on top of my bed and blow right towards my study table. So, I tried to adjust the horizontal and vertical swing manually. In the process of adjusting, I accidentally plucked off two plastic chips from the air cond (the horizontal swing). Yea... JC's going to call me Destructive Queen again.

This reminded me of few years ago when I was in Form 2. The toilet flush in my house is those tall one with string attached to a knob, where one can pull it down to allow the water to flush down. So, one day, I went to toilet as usual and as usual I pull the knob after I've done my business. The next moment I realised was that the knob was in my hand and the string was broken into half. After that, my dad bought a steel one to replace the string. That's when I got the nickname given by my cousin JC 毁灭战神 a.k.a 毁灭女王(pronounced in Cantonese) which means “Destructive Queen" in english.

Oh ya... and back to the air cond. Since the two chips had been detached, there's a hole whereby the direction of the wind could not be controlled and the cold air blow straight down to my bed. Feel like I'm staying in Genting whenever I sleep. Very cold...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Yasha said...

heay, I really enjoy reading your postings! Keep it up! And good luck with your exams and job hunting k... Miss you