Sunday, May 27, 2007

I just read a very heart-warming blog. I think it is heart warming because the author (about 24 years old) is very patient with kids. He was taking care of his 3 years old nephew. He said he finally taught (train) the kid to sit still while eating. When he thought his nephew is very obedient oredi, someone asked his nephew to introduce himself, the kid din give any response to the answer. So, the author taught the boy to confront these questions after the incident. The boy just stared blankly at him. I guess the boy just dun understand y must people ask him such questions. After many trials the boy finally answer to these questions.

Gosh. This guy is so patient with kids. I always think a guy with a fatherly characteristic is attractive. Really wanna give him a thumbs up.

This is the blog website: http://carlo_ang.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

I really like his blog. Very educational and spiritual. Maybe that makes his blog a featured blog.

No comments: