Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My hair

Yeay...Finally my hair had grown long. Long enough for me to straighten it. I cut my hair short in Jan 2006. And regretted it. Was trying to grow it back to the previous length.

Before cutting, my hair look like this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After cutting,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, exam came and the long fringe kept poking my eyes and it was driving me crazy. So, I cut my fringe short and I thought it's nice. But, now I think I look like idiot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After that, I found that the hair was ugly and idiotic. Finally, I decided to grow it back. The intermediary phase needs patience because the hair was too short for me to tie and if I don't tie it up, I look like someone from the 70's. Yea...It was very frustrating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally the fringe grew long enough for me to tie it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then, when my fringe grew until it touched my cheeks, I cut it again. Haha... Wanted to style it a bit ma...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hopefully it can grow back to the previous length before mid June (which is quite impossible) before I go for straightening. =D

No comments: