Friday, May 25, 2007

New K320i

Yeay. My mum helped me to book a new K320i from her friend. She'll be passing the hp to me on next monday. Cool! But I have to pay for my careless mistake lo. So, I would have to pay for the hp with my own money. RM320 is a big sum to me. But, it's ok. Graduating soon, so shouldn't use parents' money for extra things one. I say extra because my dad is willing to give me his Nokia 1110 because he seldom use handphone. But, I don't like the handphone and Nokia tend to give out more heat after long conversations compared with Sony Ericsson. So, buying the new hp is considered extra.


Nokia 1110

Sony Ericsson K320 i


Price
RM 158-168
(Free 1110 from dad)
RM 320
Display



Size


Weight


Bluetooth


Camera



Sound



Phone battery life



Phone memory

Black and white display with green backlight

103.8 x 43.8 x 17 mm


80 g


N/A


N/A


20-chord polyphonic ringing tones


Talk Time:
3 hrs 10 mins - 5 hrs 20 mins
Standby Time:
245 hrs - 380 hrs


N/A

Display65k UBC Colour Screen (128 x 160 Pixels)

101 x 44 x 18 mm


82 g


Bluetooth® Technology


VGA Camera with 4 x Digital Zoom & Video record


MP3, AAC, polyphonic ringtones


Talk Time: 7 Hours
Standby Time: 360 hrs



15MB

Infrared

Internet


Games

N/A

N/A


Java games

Infrared port

Access NetFront™ Web Browser

3D games

I've been trying to make the table nice oredi. This is the best I can do. Haha...Dun mind the thickness of the table lines please. I dunno how to deal with it.

By the way, K320i nice right? This is why I choose to buy a new K320i instead of using the 1110. I know I'm wasting money. But handphone is something I will use most of the time. I'm more choosy when it comes to handphone. Since K320i is quite cheap compared with other sony ericsson hp, it's still acceptable la. Cant wait to see my new K320i =D

No comments: