Sunday, May 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Bubble Tea?

Cham liao… These few days I kept craving for bubble tea from my school cafeteria before my exam. So I thought to myself it’s the pressure that makes me addicted to the drink. So, after exam, I persuade myself not to buy any bubble tea anymore. At least stop for one week. But, I’m craving for it again. Gosh. What should I do to cut it?

==================================================================

Harry Potter 7th book is coming out soon. I’ve already marked down the releasing date. It’s 21st July in UK and US. I guess it should be the same for Malaysia. I’ve read a lot on some hints given by Rowling in Wikipedia. Some main characters are dying. I wonder Harry, Ron or Hermione will die or not. Please don’t die. Dumbledore died in 6th book I already cried like hell. And I read that the flying car and the mirror will reappear in the last book. A lot words and stories I already forgot. Like horcrux. What’s that for again? Haha. Better read back the last 6 books before I proceed to the last book.

This is the cover of the last Harry potter book. And the title is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Don’t know what it means.

No comments: