Bought a Speedo swimsuit which I had been watching since few weeks ago for only RM70 last night! But I seriously have no idea how to wear it without tearing the threads or breaking the stripes. Sigh. I duwan to break the swimsuit before I even have the chance to use it. Advices needed. lol..
-
Went to swim again today. With the new swimsuit. It's comfortable swimming with them. And I look nice wearing them too! Just that the wearing and taking off takes damn a lot of patience and time. And there's risk of breaking the stripes. -.-
Swimming always bring calm and serenity to me.
Another RM3. Another 1km. Another 45 minutes. As usual, steadier breaths after swim makes me feel so much healthier.
-
It's school holiday! Having lighter traffic and hence leaving home for work a bit later, I have no excuse to skip my jogging practice in the morning, do I? But I still can't get up slightly early for a jog. -.- My sleepy bug is way too stronger than me. =P
-
Sales and promotions are everywhere but all I can do is just stare at the nice clothes and shoes. Sigh. What to do. I have to save the money for my Korean class. Talking about Korean class, it's June now! Which means it's getting closer to the class commencement. =)
-
I scratched my car again...
This time when I was reverse parking. I've always been confident with my reverse parking skills. But last night, I was slightly dizzy and unwell. I didn't see the side mirror properly. I had a patch of white on my car now. Sigh. Heart pain ah..
-
Can't wait for this weekend to come. I've been waiting for IW since the beginning of this year. Finally it's coming soon. I know I will enjoy it. =)
-
It's either I've grown old and have no energy or I'm really that busy, I've spent more than two month to watch a Korean drama with only 25 episodes. And I'm yet to finish it. Still have half episode. lol.. Funny how I'm not as addictive as last time. But the problem is: Where did I spend my extra time not watching dramas? Self studying Korean language I guess. I've been spending 1 hour per day to learn Korean from a book.
-
So glad that Chen has finished his studies and can finally have some rest and go for vacation. I'm always the one who go here and there. Pity him having to work days and nights on FYP throughout the year. Hope he's having fun now. =)
-
Recently there are quite a lot of nice English songs. Kiss me through the phone by Soulja Boys. Mad by Neyo. Hatin' on the club by Rihanna. Poker Face by Lady Gaga.
But today I feel like sharing this music video, Halo by Beyonce.
-
All right. Have to sleep now. Else I'll have excuses for not waking up earlier for a jog tomorrow. Hehe..
-
Went to swim again today. With the new swimsuit. It's comfortable swimming with them. And I look nice wearing them too! Just that the wearing and taking off takes damn a lot of patience and time. And there's risk of breaking the stripes. -.-
Swimming always bring calm and serenity to me.
Another RM3. Another 1km. Another 45 minutes. As usual, steadier breaths after swim makes me feel so much healthier.
-
It's school holiday! Having lighter traffic and hence leaving home for work a bit later, I have no excuse to skip my jogging practice in the morning, do I? But I still can't get up slightly early for a jog. -.- My sleepy bug is way too stronger than me. =P
-
Sales and promotions are everywhere but all I can do is just stare at the nice clothes and shoes. Sigh. What to do. I have to save the money for my Korean class. Talking about Korean class, it's June now! Which means it's getting closer to the class commencement. =)
-
I scratched my car again...
This time when I was reverse parking. I've always been confident with my reverse parking skills. But last night, I was slightly dizzy and unwell. I didn't see the side mirror properly. I had a patch of white on my car now. Sigh. Heart pain ah..
-
Can't wait for this weekend to come. I've been waiting for IW since the beginning of this year. Finally it's coming soon. I know I will enjoy it. =)
-
It's either I've grown old and have no energy or I'm really that busy, I've spent more than two month to watch a Korean drama with only 25 episodes. And I'm yet to finish it. Still have half episode. lol.. Funny how I'm not as addictive as last time. But the problem is: Where did I spend my extra time not watching dramas? Self studying Korean language I guess. I've been spending 1 hour per day to learn Korean from a book.
-
So glad that Chen has finished his studies and can finally have some rest and go for vacation. I'm always the one who go here and there. Pity him having to work days and nights on FYP throughout the year. Hope he's having fun now. =)
-
Recently there are quite a lot of nice English songs. Kiss me through the phone by Soulja Boys. Mad by Neyo. Hatin' on the club by Rihanna. Poker Face by Lady Gaga.
But today I feel like sharing this music video, Halo by Beyonce.
-
All right. Have to sleep now. Else I'll have excuses for not waking up earlier for a jog tomorrow. Hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment