Saturday, June 13, 2009

Home

I'm home~!!

I have not been back since March. Finally got the chance to apply one day leave to go home and see my parents. Miss them so much!!

As usual, I brought back heavy rain along with me. Every time I come back the rain will follow me from Malacca until I reach my hometown. Today, the rain is slightly heavier than the usual load I brought. lol. Next time must bring back an umbrella everytime I go home. =P

Dad baked me a cheesecake! Every time it was me who bake cakes for everyone at home. This time I don't need to do the baking. Haha. Feel kinda weird but sweet at the same time. =) Later am going to try out the cake. Hope it taste good. =)

And mum steamed a fish which I requested before I come home. =P It tasted great! Finally got the chance to eat steamed fish. Yum!

Since I seldom come back, I think I should withdraw myself from the internet and TV and enjoy the moments with my parents right? =)

So I'll continue sometime soon. Ciao! =)

p/s: Forgot to bring my handphone charger back. How forgetful. Sigh. My handphone is slowly dying out now. Have to save battery by periodically shutting off my phone. lol..

No comments: