This is the video of me and Get Pei participating in the bamboo dance on stage in the seafood restaurant.
I look like monkey swinging my hands around when I failed to follow the beats. -.- I should cut that habit already.
-
Was totally too high last night when singing K with the girls. Could it be the caffeine in Coke? lol. Maybe it was Ming Jia. Hehe. Before I left the room with GP and WY, MJ took a photo of me over-posing:

Gosh! I can't imagine I did that! Actually it's suppose to look funny la.. not obscene if you get the joke. As the title said, I'm getting more like a comedian lately. It looked even more funny with the sensor thing MJ edited. Too bad this comedian look 10 times more fugly than it's supposed to be in every pose she acted. Gosh..
Group photo:

Get Pei, Woan Yng, Ming Jia and me
-
Had a 500m swim after work with Cheng Yee and Toh Theng. The indoor 3m deep pool was closed due to some UK school kids swimming competition earlier on. So we were left with one last choice which was the outdoor 1.2m deep pool.
It's very dirty with green cloudy water. But what to do... All of us feel like swimming today. So we just jumped in without second thought. The pool had around 30 people. I might be wrong. It could be more. It was a crowd in the pool regardless of the cloudiness of the water. The water was so cloudy we could not even see anything in the water! It was this insane. There was once when I was swimming freestyle, hardly looking forward (normally I can see the front view coz the water is clear) a big size guy was swimming towards me. We almost plunged onto each other head to head. Luckily both of us emergency braked. And then we stood face to face. Very awkward lo.
Another thing I'm not satisfied is that when all of us swim from one end to the other end of the pool, some people swam across the pool (Can I call it jayswimming? lol). Since the water is cloudy, whenever I wanted to swim to another end I had to keep poking my head out to watch whether there's anyone jayswimming to prevent myself from plunging into them.
Sigh. I miss the indoor pool coz:
1. First, it has the dividers, so sure no jayswimming.
2. Second, the water is crystal clear. You can ignore the negligeable dirt stuck to the ground coz it's too deep you can't even touch the ground unless you dive in.
3. Third, people swim there, not playing with water like those people in the outdoor pool blocking the way.. urgh..
4. Fourth, guys who swim there have good body. Keke. Seriously why swimmers body shape all so nice one le? Hmm... =P
That's why I prefer indoor pool.
Outdoor pool is RM2 per entry, indoor pool is RM3 per entry. See how 1 Ringgit can make such big difference.

1 comment:
Video verry great, Thank for your post ---->>>>>>> trị bọng mỡ mắt bằng kem
Post a Comment