Woke up with a nose block and neck pain this morning. Sneezed uncounted times. Went to work regardless of the uneasiness. Drove quite recklessly coz I cant even open my eyes properly. At work, the migrane started. I had to shut my eyes and endure the pain from within my head every 1 minute intervals.
I guess I'm going to have a flu.
Should I take MC tomorrow? Sigh. If I take MC I would have to see the doctor, which means I have a higher risk to exposing myself to the H1N1. For some reason I feel my flu is not the killer flu. But if I go to work tomorrow, I'll be exhausted. Dilemma...
Tomorrow got my first Korean class summore!! =( I duwan to fall sick... Sob...
And gosh! Why is it so cold when the room is closed tight with no air cond and fan? It's either the flu is getting worse or I'm just hallucinating.. Sigh..
I guess I'm going to have a flu.
Should I take MC tomorrow? Sigh. If I take MC I would have to see the doctor, which means I have a higher risk to exposing myself to the H1N1. For some reason I feel my flu is not the killer flu. But if I go to work tomorrow, I'll be exhausted. Dilemma...
Tomorrow got my first Korean class summore!! =( I duwan to fall sick... Sob...
And gosh! Why is it so cold when the room is closed tight with no air cond and fan? It's either the flu is getting worse or I'm just hallucinating.. Sigh..

No comments:
Post a Comment