Every time I go to Sunway Pyramid for grocery shopping, I ended up fleeing from the shopping complex as if it was on fire.
Wondering why? Hehe..
Coz I always start spending money buying stuff that I dun really need. Like today, I bought a pair of slippers and a handbag. Alright, actually my slippers are broken already. There was once when water came through when I walked in a public toilet. I think it's very unhygienic. And my handbag. Oh well, I just love the new bag. =P Keke..
I had to flee from Pyramid after that because I know I will sure buy more unnecessary things one. Especially I wanted to buy a handphone hanger just now coz my handphone hanger was broken again. Sigh. Now I'm not very used to holding my handphone without the hanger. Feel as if the handphone will fall off my hand. Nevermind. I will get one when I really cannot stand it. lol.
Hehe. Will show my new bag here when I got time to take a photo of it. =) Can't wait to use it! =P
----------
Another recommendation:
Neyo's Mad
Wondering why? Hehe..
Coz I always start spending money buying stuff that I dun really need. Like today, I bought a pair of slippers and a handbag. Alright, actually my slippers are broken already. There was once when water came through when I walked in a public toilet. I think it's very unhygienic. And my handbag. Oh well, I just love the new bag. =P Keke..
I had to flee from Pyramid after that because I know I will sure buy more unnecessary things one. Especially I wanted to buy a handphone hanger just now coz my handphone hanger was broken again. Sigh. Now I'm not very used to holding my handphone without the hanger. Feel as if the handphone will fall off my hand. Nevermind. I will get one when I really cannot stand it. lol.
Hehe. Will show my new bag here when I got time to take a photo of it. =) Can't wait to use it! =P
----------
Another recommendation:
Neyo's Mad

No comments:
Post a Comment