Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chinese fries

When I craved for Mc Donald French fries last night, I bought this instead when I passed by the stall.


I bought these Chinese fries! -- 'ham chin beng' and 'yaw char kuai'. They only costed me RM1.20! Hehe. Way cheaper than a packet of fries. I love the sweet taste of this kind of 'yaw char kuai'. This is not the normal one. This kind is slightly sweeter than the normal one. And 'ham chin beng' is my favourite! Coz I like the red bean paste inside! Yumm!! And the sesame seeds make them even more tasty! Hehe.


------------------


Zhuang said I should write more often. Hehe. Paiseh. I run out of idea most of the time. Coz recently I didnt do much things...

Oh ya! I did do something last weekend actually. I went out with Chee Hui! She came to work in PJ just a month ago and I had been waiting for her to call me to hang out together. Coz from her blog I know she's too obsessed with her TVB dramas. Hehe. So didn't want to kacau her. CH came to stay over last weekend and we had a lot to chat!

I counted back the years we've known each other and found that we've known each other for more than 10 years already! If I only count from the year when we started talking to each other, it was way back in 1997. It has been 11 years! And if I count from the year when we were in the same class, that will be around 14 years! We managed to keep in touch again after a few years of out of touch after the graduation from high school. I really treasure that. =)

It was her novels that kept us in contact. She posts her very original and interesting stories on her blog and I always had to follow them coz they are very well plotted. Coz I like those weird weird stories involving past life, mysteries, investigation. I believe one day she will become a famous novelist in Asia. I'll be the first to buy her book if she publishes her stories. If you all are interested with her stories, this is her blog. I'm consciously promoting her blog. Kaka. Coz I think the stories are really good!

No comments: