I know this is too early. But I may not have time to blog when I'm at home. I wanna make full use of the time spending with my family.
Yes! I'm going home!! The last time I went back hometown was 7 months ago. The more I think of going home, the more I feel homesick! =D
Alright. I should be wrapping up 2008. First times in 2008:
1. Got my life saving certificate and medal
2. Learned CPR and first aid (but forgot the first aid bandaging already. Hehe)
3. Swim 1km non-stop in my life
4. Had my first 10km run
5. Visit to orphanage
6. Learned and tried debriefing (although I did so-so only, but I love the idea of debriefing!)
7. Camping on mountain top (freezing cold!)
8. Being dumped...
9. Car accidents (summore 3 times in a month)
10. Kayaking
11. Buy clothes from internet (actually tried once and that one singlet only)
12. Give tuition
13. Give pocket money to parents every month even when I'm damn bankrupt already
14. Started paying study loan
15. Working in an industrial based company (had some 'culture' shock when I first started)
16. Staying in a double-storey house... with a lawn! =P (My aunt's house's not counted)
And during this year, I just realized I miss my family so sooo much. And miss my grandma and her dog Pinky, my home and my hometown itself! Because this is the first time I left home for so long.
This year... some friends left, some new friends came; some friendships were strengthened, some were revived, some were slowly losing their grips; Some get to understand more, some get to misunderstand more.
But I only feel one thing inside.
Lonesome.
Even when I'm surrounded by cheerful people, supportive people and sometimes even family. I feel something empty. Inside.
Is it because some hope within was broken? Broken by a hopeless relationship?
I dunno.
This... is 2008.
I await a more cheerful and lively 2009. Lively not by the quantity of the cheerful activities, but by how things or people can enlighten my heart.
Yes! I'm going home!! The last time I went back hometown was 7 months ago. The more I think of going home, the more I feel homesick! =D
Alright. I should be wrapping up 2008. First times in 2008:
1. Got my life saving certificate and medal
2. Learned CPR and first aid (but forgot the first aid bandaging already. Hehe)
3. Swim 1km non-stop in my life
4. Had my first 10km run
5. Visit to orphanage
6. Learned and tried debriefing (although I did so-so only, but I love the idea of debriefing!)
7. Camping on mountain top (freezing cold!)
8. Being dumped...
9. Car accidents (summore 3 times in a month)
10. Kayaking
11. Buy clothes from internet (actually tried once and that one singlet only)
12. Give tuition
13. Give pocket money to parents every month even when I'm damn bankrupt already
14. Started paying study loan
15. Working in an industrial based company (had some 'culture' shock when I first started)
16. Staying in a double-storey house... with a lawn! =P (My aunt's house's not counted)
And during this year, I just realized I miss my family so sooo much. And miss my grandma and her dog Pinky, my home and my hometown itself! Because this is the first time I left home for so long.
This year... some friends left, some new friends came; some friendships were strengthened, some were revived, some were slowly losing their grips; Some get to understand more, some get to misunderstand more.
But I only feel one thing inside.
Lonesome.
Even when I'm surrounded by cheerful people, supportive people and sometimes even family. I feel something empty. Inside.
Is it because some hope within was broken? Broken by a hopeless relationship?
I dunno.
This... is 2008.
I await a more cheerful and lively 2009. Lively not by the quantity of the cheerful activities, but by how things or people can enlighten my heart.

3 comments:
when half-gods are gone, gods appear. hope your loneliness cures, when that true white knight in shining armour shows itself.
-sc-
Thanks SC. SC = Shih Chung our president?
Post a Comment