Just met mum yesterday! =) Brought her to Pavilion and treated her lunch and tea. Only two of us for the first time. I love the time we hang out together. Feel really really warm in my heart. =) Hope I can do the same thing with my dad one day. Hehe.
Oh and yesterday went repair my car because the car was really noisy when I drive up to only 30-40km/hr. It was the gear box. It sounded like a truck! lol. Plus the brake pads were also exhausting due to lousy quality of local vehicles. They had solidified and powdered already. The repair costs me more than a thousand ringgit. I'm officially broke now. Again.
Oh and yesterday went repair my car because the car was really noisy when I drive up to only 30-40km/hr. It was the gear box. It sounded like a truck! lol. Plus the brake pads were also exhausting due to lousy quality of local vehicles. They had solidified and powdered already. The repair costs me more than a thousand ringgit. I'm officially broke now. Again.
--------------
Was looking for Korean drama. Then I found Iljimae which was filmed in 2007 and released this year. Still looking for place to download. Hopefully can get the drama. The main character in this drama is filmed by Lee Jun Ki who acts as a Robinhood at night but a naughty guy in the day time. I think it is going to be funny and sad in this drama.
-------------
With so many public holidays drawing near. I'm currently under holiday mood. =P I miss those school times when I can have months of holiday. Holiday is a luxury for me now. Sigh. Grown up life is so so so different. How I hope I can go back to childhood time. lol.
-------------
Oh gosh. I keep running to toilet today! It's something I ate yesterday or the day before. I remember I started having stomach cramp and feel like diarrhea since yesterday morning right after I woke up. Add up together with yesterday I ran to toilet for almost 10 times already. Sigh. Need some 保济丸 if you know what it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment