I'm packing up for the Singapore marathon on Sunday. Actually I'm yet to start packing up. lol. I'm planning to pack up.
I'm having a lot of thoughts right now and start evaluating myself.
Just now went out with CY and New and found that CY has very very good debriefing and motivating skills, which I lack. So now I'm evaluating my own motivating skills. I think I have zero. lol.
And when I came back and met Heng online, he asked me "Do you think you're a caring person?" I answered pretty fast. No. I'm not caring. Not even to my family members. I know it's really bad. But even though I really love them, I feel very awkward showing care to them. Sigh. I think I should start learning now to care for people and to console people. Coz I duwan myself to have a personality I dun like. Wish me luck for this. And for the marathon too. Gosh. I'm yet to pack! And it's almost 11pm now! And I'm going to meet the Monash folks tomorrow at 6 something in the morning. Gotta go pack already.
See you!

1 comment:
You are a caring person. Just that not everyone cares about ppl and things the SAME way... =) Don't be discouraged just coz the way you care is different.
All the best to you!
Post a Comment