Okla. I'm quite satisfied with this. I consider it a good start and the results make me feel like going to another run to see whether I can improve the timing. To compete with myself.
---------------
Went to Raleigh monthly meeting on Saturday. This time was a picnic at Waterfall Pisang. We were lucky it was a sunny day. =)
I like this photo (taken by Hock Soon). Very energetic and almost all of us left the ground. We were in a huge longkang on the way trekking towards the waterfall. We tried several jumps before we get this picture. lol. But too bad my face was blocked by GP's hand. Kena slapped. haha.
Updates:
Pictures taken from Hock Soon and Shih Chung, our Mr President.
When we reached the waterfall we found that there were quite a lot of people doing abseiling on the waterfall rocks.
We didn't abseil. But we got to do waterfall massage. Hehe.
Photo taken with Mr President
I particularly like this picture. Very natural. I was too focused on the massage and didn't notice I was snapped.
Group photo taken at the waterfall. Nice photography effect. Luckily this picture brightness was good, not too over-exposed.
Blocking the water in the drain with our butts. The water level went a foot high! That's the power of teamwork. =P And the water went gushing downstream when we stood up.









No comments:
Post a Comment