Sunday, November 30, 2008

Biotech geeks go funny on Youtube

Hahaha.. I've heard there's a video advertisement on a biotech product on youtube. Then I looked for it on youtube. It cracks me up! Biorad is so creative! Summore the singers are good! (This is not an intention to advertise for Biorad PCR machine. Just some personal sharing with friends. hehe)



The PCR Song

There was a time when to amplify DNA,
You had to grow tons and tons of tiny cells.

Then along came a guy named Dr. Kary Mullis,
Said you can amplify in vitro just as well.

Just mix your template with a buffer and some primers,
Nucleotides and polymerases, too.

Denaturing, annealing, and extending.
Well it’s amazing what heating and cooling and heating will do.

Chorus:
PCR, when you need to detect mutations.
PCR, when you need to recombine.
PCR, when you need to find out who the daddy is.
PCR, when you need to solve a crime.
(repeat chorus)


Then I found another video which is lots lots more funny than the commercial. This video is not a commercial video though.




------------------

Okay! Upon request from WY and Zhuang, I've decided to put my room picture here. I'm not that famous to attract attention from all over the world anyway. So, I reckon not many people is interested with my room. Here, this is my room.


I'm very satisfied with the compactness of this area. Heehee...


It's pretty messy there coz I dun have enough containers to place the junks. Those beside the non-woven wardrobe are junks I seldom use. I'm going to bring back hometown bit by bit. Oops! Forgot to close the wardrobe when taking the pic. Very messy..


I love how the curtain let the sunshine shines through.. =) Taken from the doorway

No comments: