Formatted my PC. Antivirus keeps popping out boxes saying virus is detected but it could not remove the virus. That's why I'm lazy to on my PC for 2 days.
Reading a Taiwan Novel about friendship. It makes me appreciate the time with the girls more.
Still cannot accept the fact that my supervisor is leaving the company, leaving me. Maybe it is time to be independent.
Forehead a bit warm. Maybe eaten too much heaty stuff.
Very anticipated to go orphanage later.
Singing along with Eason Chan's MV "浮誇" on Youtube just because I could not pronounce the Cantonese in the karaoke with colleague yesterday.
I love the way he sing 浮誇. The emotion. And the song feels like "I write sins not tragedies" by Panic at the Disco. But Eason's 浮誇 is more explosive. =D
Love the moment spent with the girls last night at my house. It gave me the exact feeling from the friendship in "Sex and the City". I hope, like those ladies in Sex and the City, we can even bring our kids to our gathering in the future. =)
Just some pieces of me here and there. To share with all of you. =)
Reading a Taiwan Novel about friendship. It makes me appreciate the time with the girls more.
Still cannot accept the fact that my supervisor is leaving the company, leaving me. Maybe it is time to be independent.
Forehead a bit warm. Maybe eaten too much heaty stuff.
Very anticipated to go orphanage later.
Singing along with Eason Chan's MV "浮誇" on Youtube just because I could not pronounce the Cantonese in the karaoke with colleague yesterday.
I love the way he sing 浮誇. The emotion. And the song feels like "I write sins not tragedies" by Panic at the Disco. But Eason's 浮誇 is more explosive. =D
Love the moment spent with the girls last night at my house. It gave me the exact feeling from the friendship in "Sex and the City". I hope, like those ladies in Sex and the City, we can even bring our kids to our gathering in the future. =)
Just some pieces of me here and there. To share with all of you. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment