Yeay! I've found the Pixar short film shown in theater before Wall-E! Of all the short films I prefer this the most. =) Cant stop laughing when I saw this. Take a look. =)
Oh. By the way, Wall E is a great movie. This movie really shows how Pixar is improving in their technology in presenting their characters. But the storyline is somehow too simple and hence not very logic. For example, if the earth is really that toxic until human could not live on 700 years ago, then how can the humans from outer space come back 700 years later (without the body immune system against the toxins) and not get intoxicated? But it is just an animation for kids. So, I guess storyline as such is more suitable for the kids to absorb I guess.
But if you are curious how robots dating looks like. Then go watch. Hehehe.. Nolah. Wall-E and Eva are very adorable =D They makes me went "Awww.. So cute!" during the movie.
Oh. By the way, Wall E is a great movie. This movie really shows how Pixar is improving in their technology in presenting their characters. But the storyline is somehow too simple and hence not very logic. For example, if the earth is really that toxic until human could not live on 700 years ago, then how can the humans from outer space come back 700 years later (without the body immune system against the toxins) and not get intoxicated? But it is just an animation for kids. So, I guess storyline as such is more suitable for the kids to absorb I guess.
But if you are curious how robots dating looks like. Then go watch. Hehehe.. Nolah. Wall-E and Eva are very adorable =D They makes me went "Awww.. So cute!" during the movie.

2 comments:
Really? Okay. Will change my mind and will give Wall-E a chance. Hehe. Actually I've decided not to watch the movie but since you gave good compliments about the movie, I TRUST YOU!!!! Haha.
Hehe. But I did said that the storyline is a bit not realistic yea. =P
The best part is when Eva kissed Wall-E, there's electric sparks on the metal surface one. Very cute! Hehe..
Post a Comment