It's been really long since I stayed over at my aunt's. I had a great time having some girl's talk with Zhuang the whole last night. I remember the last time we talked like this was when we were still in school. Really love the moments we had last night. And it was really sweet when Zhuang didn't want to let me go when I told her that it's late we should sleep. Hehe. It's funny how two persons kept yawning but refuse to stop talking. We had so much to share with each other! I just realized last night how much I had missed her.
Today we spent a lot of time watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice Marathon the whole morning and night. And I think I'm starting to like their sense of humor. Especially when it is not that heavy to watch despite being a series about doctors life. I think this series has more gossips than serious stuff. Keke. Can help cheer up the day a bit. Hmm.. Maybe I should start to watch the first season.
My aunt made some white lotus mooncakes today.

Mooncakes just molded, yet to be baked.
Yummy!
I had a hot sizzling mooncake just taken out from oven. The outer layer was crusty and the lotus paste was jelly-like. Yummy! Tomorrow the mooncake outer layer will be softer and the lotus paste harder. Both texture are great. But I think I will prefer the 'incubated' overnight one. Wrong word. Incubate is for bacteria. Haha. But so what, I work in lab. Please allow me to violate this word in daily life. =P
Mooncakes just molded, yet to be baked.
Yummy!
I had a hot sizzling mooncake just taken out from oven. The outer layer was crusty and the lotus paste was jelly-like. Yummy! Tomorrow the mooncake outer layer will be softer and the lotus paste harder. Both texture are great. But I think I will prefer the 'incubated' overnight one. Wrong word. Incubate is for bacteria. Haha. But so what, I work in lab. Please allow me to violate this word in daily life. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment