I just came back from watching opening ceremony of 29th Olympics in my aunt's house.
China did excellent in the opening ceremony!
I like the starting part during the counting down to 8.08pm. They simulate a digital clock ticking down to zero, but it's all done by human! Can you believe that?
And I like the part where the fireworks looks like footsteps of a giant marching towards the Bird's Nest Stadium.
And, I like the part where a lot of drummers performing in synchrony. Summore the drum can light on when they touch it. It looks really beautiful in the dark.
And the part where people performing taichi and kungfu in synchrony.
And the part where the people are tied from a globe and walk on the globe as if it is free from the gravity forces.
And the song of "you and me" sang by the two singers standing on the globe. The song was very beautiful, presenting serenity and peace.
And the last part where the torch was passed. The last person who took the torch suddenly 'fly' up like a superman and started running beside the STADIUM ROOF as if he's running on a running track with the torch in his hand. Then he lighted the giant torch from a string about 10 meters from the torch. The fire spread like explosion to the giant torch. Very nicely planned. =) I like the running in the sky part. Very creative.
China did excellent in the opening ceremony!
I like the starting part during the counting down to 8.08pm. They simulate a digital clock ticking down to zero, but it's all done by human! Can you believe that?
And I like the part where the fireworks looks like footsteps of a giant marching towards the Bird's Nest Stadium.
And, I like the part where a lot of drummers performing in synchrony. Summore the drum can light on when they touch it. It looks really beautiful in the dark.
And the part where people performing taichi and kungfu in synchrony.
And the part where the people are tied from a globe and walk on the globe as if it is free from the gravity forces.
And the song of "you and me" sang by the two singers standing on the globe. The song was very beautiful, presenting serenity and peace.
And the last part where the torch was passed. The last person who took the torch suddenly 'fly' up like a superman and started running beside the STADIUM ROOF as if he's running on a running track with the torch in his hand. Then he lighted the giant torch from a string about 10 meters from the torch. The fire spread like explosion to the giant torch. Very nicely planned. =) I like the running in the sky part. Very creative.

1 comment:
dat day juz watched the replay of performance highlight at channel 5.
really amazing.finally can understand y u ask me die die oso muzt watch it!!
hehe~
Post a Comment