Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mood level boosted!!

I love my job. I love my supervisor!

Hehe. She damn nice la. Never scold a single person in the lab. Sometimes when I make stupid mistakes she will just squeeze my arms softly, looks like wanna cekik me like that in joking manner, but tell me seriously to be more careful in my work next time. I'm so happy to have her as my supervisor. Becoz of her, I feel secured. But sometimes after I made mistakes I feel bad. Not only feel bad for myself, but also feel bad that I keep giving her trouble. Becoz of her, I have more urge to do my work perfectly. Hehe.


---------------------------------


It's been a long time since I swim. At first I wanted to take a break from swimming after the exam. Then after that when I feel like swimming already got period pula. Sienz.. Then after that when I feel like swimming Heng broke up with me so I took the time to cry instead of swimming. lol. Then finally I started to plan to train my swimming so that I can take the ILS (International Life Saving) exam. But, mum said this month better dun swim coz it's Chinese's ghost month. =( Sigh. So I can only start swimming next month. Hope my stamina can be regained back next month la. I miss swimming... =(


No comments: