Me and Audrey had been discussing about our unhealthy meals these pass few months. But we din do anything about it. Then, few weeks ago I went to pasar malam to get spoon and fork. The vegetables there attracted me coz they were very fresh and cheap. So I bought a white radish.
Few days later I cooked white radish soup and share with Audrey. She even brought it to uni the next day for dinner. I suddenly gain some interest on cooking when I saw the smile lit on Audrey's face and when she exclaimed happily that she finally has a proper meal after so long.
So, I cooked again yesterday. This time fried meehoon with French beans and sausages for dinner. Put too much water already until the meehoon all broken into 1cm long each. lol. But the taste was ok. I added up bayam soup as side dish too. Audrey brought the meehoon to uni as lunch today too.
And today, I cooked pasta with sausages. But too bad it's either my scale was wrong or I over-cooked it until the pasta all stuck to the base of the rice cooker, the portion was pretty small. Luckily Audrey cooked me some redbean paos. Hehe. Then very fulled up already.
Hmm.. With the French beans, eggs and sausages in the fridge, I can only think of fried egg with beans and sausages. But, too bad, rice cooker cannot fry eggs. Sigh. What else to cook ah? Any suggestion?
Yawn... It's 11.49pm already! Already 49 minutes pass the time I have to sleep. I gotta go sleep now. Nights.
Few days later I cooked white radish soup and share with Audrey. She even brought it to uni the next day for dinner. I suddenly gain some interest on cooking when I saw the smile lit on Audrey's face and when she exclaimed happily that she finally has a proper meal after so long.
So, I cooked again yesterday. This time fried meehoon with French beans and sausages for dinner. Put too much water already until the meehoon all broken into 1cm long each. lol. But the taste was ok. I added up bayam soup as side dish too. Audrey brought the meehoon to uni as lunch today too.
And today, I cooked pasta with sausages. But too bad it's either my scale was wrong or I over-cooked it until the pasta all stuck to the base of the rice cooker, the portion was pretty small. Luckily Audrey cooked me some redbean paos. Hehe. Then very fulled up already.
Hmm.. With the French beans, eggs and sausages in the fridge, I can only think of fried egg with beans and sausages. But, too bad, rice cooker cannot fry eggs. Sigh. What else to cook ah? Any suggestion?
Yawn... It's 11.49pm already! Already 49 minutes pass the time I have to sleep. I gotta go sleep now. Nights.

2 comments:
When you cook pasta o spageti, dun forget to put salt n oil into water to cook them. as they wont b sticky n easy to be soft... ^^ next time can pass u the recipe of chicken caserol and pasta salad. wakaka...
can make scramble egg, then bean can just cook with water then can put some oyster sauce for it, or just plain cook with water and put some salt in ( i like plain cook with water, it is nice, but wil b a bit tasteless).
or can try fried rice looo... since u can fried beehon liao... egg, french bean, sausages just nice for fried rice.
Post a Comment