Last night when I was coming back from CP birthday celebration with the girls, I heard the old 80s TVB drama theme song -- 射雕英雄傳之铁血丹心 from My FM.
It brought nostalgic feelings to me. I dun remember this drama, but I still remember the song.
After listening to this song, I suddenly feel like korek back all the songs I like from those old TVB drama in the 80s. It looks like I watched it when I was still a toddle. lol. Nolah. I guess I watched the repeated ones. I think not all people same age as me will know these dramas. lol. Coz it's around 1988 productions.
当代男儿:
一生何求:
These are the ones that I still remember. And I like the tunes too. =)
It brought nostalgic feelings to me. I dun remember this drama, but I still remember the song.
After listening to this song, I suddenly feel like korek back all the songs I like from those old TVB drama in the 80s. It looks like I watched it when I was still a toddle. lol. Nolah. I guess I watched the repeated ones. I think not all people same age as me will know these dramas. lol. Coz it's around 1988 productions.
当代男儿:
一生何求:
These are the ones that I still remember. And I like the tunes too. =)

2 comments:
yeah... "yat sang ho kao" is my fav all the time... really nice n meaningful to me ^^
Yea! It's really nice! When I was young, I always sing "yat sang ho kao" part when I heard this song. Haha.
Post a Comment