Went Pyramid with Aud and Get Pei to watch Batman few days ago. But we watched The Mummy instead. It was a funny movie la. I won't say it's a good movie. Coz Michelle Yeoh speaks English with her own daughter.
Then we bumped into Shi Yun and Hin Kian after the movie. So, we went to yamcha at the Mamak in USJ17. =)
Roti tissue. Very very the long. lol. Need 3 plates to serve the roti. The roti is coated with sugar. I can use 4 words to describe this roti. Crunchy, thin, sweet and messy.
-------------------------------------
Then Wednesday went to meet Woan Yng at Pyramid coz she had training nearby on that day.
Dunno what happen to me that day. I bought chocolate-coated marshmallows. Just feel like eating something sweet to make myself feel better.
Get Pei took a photo of me posing with the marshmallow.
Very nice Korean Restaurant in Pyramid.
Woan Yng din wanna pose for me. Sob sob.
Get Pei looks matured with her specs.

Oh my goodness. Who is this? Very wat-tat look. Haha. A "fatt hao" pose requested by Woan Yng. Doesn't look like fatt hao at all.
-----------------------------
Met up Maui last Friday. He was trying to console me, but he said so many nice things about Heng until I miss Heng again. Sigh. Dunno how Heng is doing now....
After eating dinner at KimGary, I went to buy bro's birthday present. Got him a cap at Wild Channel. =)
The cap looks so well-designed that I cant take it off from my head. Heehee.
---------------------------
Yesterday after my tuition, I went to Pyramid wanted to buy the multipurpose cooker to replace the spoiled multipurpose cooker at home. Coz I saw one very cheap Pensonic cooker at RM90 only! Somemore got two compartments, top and bottom. Top part is for steaming bottom for stir-frying and frying. The main purpose of buying a multipurpose cooker is because rice cooker cannot fry eggs.
But I forgot to buy the cooker. I went shopping for bag and slipper instead. Gosh. Sometimes I hate myself.
But considered reasonable la. Coz the bag I always bring to almost everywhere is broken, and the slipper I always wear also broken. So I bought a bag from those chapalang stalls at RM59.90 and a pair of slippers in Vincci at RM20 (RM30% discounted!! =P).
But in the progress of buying bag and slipper, I bought a shorts in Padini at RM44.50 (50% discount) Hmmm.. Blame the MegaSales la. hehehe..
And I bought a 31 x 31 cm box in MiniToons at RM12.90. I always wanted to get a box to put my soft toys so that they no need to lie everywhere on the floor in my room. =)
My total spending on these things: RM137.30!!

No comments:
Post a Comment