Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cont. from previous entry

Where was I?

Ok, after finish eating cendol we went for lunch. And, I passed by a taxi stand which I've never seen in the city (though I had spent parts of my childhood in Kampar before, I din notice it)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then on the way to have our lunch, we've passed by old residential areas.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And some new houses....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally we reached UTAR area for lunch. The place was very nicely built and they have a Grand Hotel there too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

UTAR students normally walk to this area to have their meals. There are laundry shops, cybercafe, steakhouse, asian cuisine restaurant, comic shop and many more. How I wish Sunway can have these shops. Sigh...

After lunch, we went Ipoh. On the way, I passed by Gopeng.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Looks like the town got abandoned and dead


Took some pics of the mountains too (Perak is a state with many mountains)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A temple in the cave of the hill

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Why is there a hole at the middle? Tanah Runtuh?

That's all for my Perak trip photos. After that we went to the grave. Then, only I know what the colourful beans are for. We threw them on the grave. I din ask y. I guess it's to ensure my grandparents' peace.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salute! thought few days after ur trip is ur viva and u still can pick up those small small things on the way. Know how to relax while study. This is the thing that i never learn.... salute!