Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm home... Yesterday.

I dunno what tone I should put in when I say this. I'm both sad and happy. I'm sad because this town is very boring to stay in. No shopping complex, no cinema, and most importantly no Mc Donald's!! And friends all not here. Sienz..

But, I'm glad that I can finally stay longer with my family. Had been studying at a place 300++ kilometres from home for 5 years. Though not very far, but it took 5 hours to travel from one to another. Very tiring, whatsmore to-and-fro (I normally spend around 3 days to sleep when i reach home). So, for the last 5 years, unless I had long holiday (i.e. more than 2 weeks) I would hardly go home.

For these 5 years, home had gotten more and more stranger to me. Sometimes during my holidays, I couldn't find where the chopsticks were. Over the years, many things in my home changed gradually. The door kept changing colour; the dining table changed; the biscuits, instant noodles and milo changed location; the fishes in aquarium changed from those big 花罗汉(Flower Horn Cichlasoma) to goldfish, then to 鲤鱼(carp), and then to 红宝石(Hemichromis guttatus). I always tried to adapt to the changes when I go back on holidays.

Now, I'm back for good. Had applied for jobs in Singapore and waiting for more to apply. The first thing I did when I reach home (if don't count unpacking) was supper!! I miss the beef noodle soup in the hawker centre. The stall only open at night in the hawker centre. The beef is extremely tender. The soup is actually different from those in KL, as u can see in the picture, it is not like those dark colour soup back in KL. I added pepper to make it taste better. Yummy!!



This morning, I went to my grandma house. My parents visit my grandma every weekday mornings. They work mainly on weekends as drawing tuition teachers because the children are normally free on weekends. So they take up tuition classes on weekends. It's a norm here. So, I went to my grandma's house and a very friendly dog welcome us. Last time I don't dare to get near dogs because when they sniff my leg or toes, I'll imagine that the next thing they would do is to bite my leg. But, after that I find dogs don't bite so often, sniffing and licking means they like us. So, I started to play with dogs rather than running away from them. Then, recently, I started to like dogs more, especially those furry one. So cute!!


This is Pinky. She's actually white and a bit light brown. I wonder why the fur is pink colour in the picture. No wonder her name is Pinky. lol (the pic is a bit blur because she keep moving)

Although I like dogs very much. But, I'm not very good in playing with them. All I know is to let them lick my hand or just sayang their heads. This morning when I was playing with the dog. Simply just let her lick my hand only and let her sit on my lap. Then all of a sudden she leaped and kissed my lip. I was so shocked. My god! She took my first kiss away... =( Haha...but she's so cute I can't blame her. =P


My camera a bit cacat when I take this pic. lol
Pinky looks very cute when my mum put her paws next to her face. So, I took the pic.

====================================================================

Oh yea! On the way back from KL to Kota Tinggi, after paid at Kulai highway toll, the car suddenly got problem. A very very loud sound came from the engine. My dad described that the car sounds like a 坦克车 (a military tank) passed by. I think it sounds like a machine gun. We had to park at the roadside. It was the exhaust pipes in front got detached. Hence the sound. My dad called up his friend (曾河中老师Zeng He Zhong teacher if direct translated from chinese, a very famous caligraphy high-hand in Kulai, or maybe even Malaysia) for direction to a garage. We waited in the rain for more than half an hour.

Then, we followed Mr Zeng to the garage. On the way, the car was very noisy and very weak (it's like going up a hill with gear 4,拉牛上树...lol). Had tea with Mr Zeng at the restaurant nearby for an hour. Then after that gave Mr Zeng some home-made dumplings as a thank you gift. =) Really thankful to him. Without him we might had to find exhaust garage shop by shop. Then, we went back KT. The car was very nice to drive, very quiet and steady on the way back =).


No comments: