When I blend the ice, I thought the ice couldn't be blended by the 20 yrs old blender.
But, it works!!
The texture was nice. But, the taste not mango enough. =( Maybe I should put two mangos. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yea!!
Before that, I had french fries during dinner. When I see this, my stomach growled. I think both me and my stomach miss french fries very much. lol. Dun hav Mc D one, homemade one tahan first.
Just fry the potatoes then add some soy sauce. Tada!! =)
It's just as nice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm planning to make a coffee ice-cream cake for my dad as father's day present (and mother's day too, coz din giv mum any present on mother's day).
This is the first time I make an ice cream cake. I've tried baked cheese cake (many times--lemon, orange or oreo flavours), butter cake (coffee flavour), sponge cake (vanilla flavour), steam cake (vanilla flavour) and chocolate cake (both moist and spongy type).
I'm planning to make a coffee ice-cream cake for my dad as father's day present (and mother's day too, coz din giv mum any present on mother's day).
This is the first time I make an ice cream cake. I've tried baked cheese cake (many times--lemon, orange or oreo flavours), butter cake (coffee flavour), sponge cake (vanilla flavour), steam cake (vanilla flavour) and chocolate cake (both moist and spongy type).
Then only realised I put the wrong coffee powder. I put those coarse coffee powders instead of instant coffee powder as indicated in the recipe. My dad later told me that he dun like those 渣 (the coarse particles in coffee powder). =(
Tomorrow, as described by the recipe, I'm gonna take the mixture out from the freezer and blend it till it's fluffy. Then only can serve. Hope it come out fine.
Tomorrow, as described by the recipe, I'm gonna take the mixture out from the freezer and blend it till it's fluffy. Then only can serve. Hope it come out fine.
Later when I cleaning the utensils, I can't resist to try the cream. I take straight from the blender with my fingers. Yes. You guess it right, I tasted it. It was so yummy!! Shouldn't have problem with the coffee powder I think.
Can't wait to try it tomorrow!! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment