Sunday, June 17, 2007



Very nice ice cream!! Except the coarse particles from the coffee bag... =P
The sponge part is too hard. I din measure the milk properly, so I thought I put too much milk, so I added more flour, came out very hard lo.

I think the ice cream is a great success though. =) Next time I'm going to make chocolate chip ice cream and store in the freezer. And take it out to eat when I feel like it =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And today I made my first bak zhang. =D Learn from my grandma. It's a 唐山粽 (tang shan bakzhang) originated from, of coz, Tang Shan in China. Swt. At first very hard to shape them but gradually got better skills. =P






I made about 2-3 sets =D Tie the bakzhang until my fingers painful.
Dun understand why those modern bakzhang use the Rafia string, so unhealthy to the fingers. =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow I'm going to bathe Pinky. Yeay!

First time ever! =P

She's so cute I start to like her.

No comments: