Monday, June 25, 2007

Recently I am reading 红楼梦with pictures. This is how the cover of the book looks like.


The one in red is贾宝玉and the lady in pale yellow sitting beside him is 林黛玉

There are pictures in the book and one or two sentences at the bottom. Very simplified form of 红楼梦.Browsing through the pictures does not give a clue on the story because it's not a comic. The picture is just for decoration actually. lol. No wonder last time when I was young I dun understand the story at all. =P

After reading this, I plan to read 三国演义白话文版.I had tried reading this book before but fell asleep twice at a chapter (dun remember what the chapter was about already, about 张飞one). This time I'm gonna force myself to finish the whole book. I'm so ashamed of myself, being a chinese dunno about stories in 三国演义. Then, after this, I wanna look for 孙子兵法to read. If I got the gut, maybe read China history. Haha. I think after finish reading I'll be half insane.


This one looks more boring right? =P Dun care... I wanna force myself finish reading this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made another food recently. Read a blog entry the other day. The author cooked cauliflower in boiling water and then blend it into mashed cauliflower and she suggested that this can substitute mashed potato. So, I tried making this. Exactly the same ingredient except that i substitute potato with cauliflower.

The mashed cauliflower looked like this. The taste was exactly the same, of course. Just that the texture was a bit cauliflower, unlike potato sticky sticky one.


Yummy!!

No comments: