Just got myself a Christmas present last night - a new curtain. I picked yellow colour one. It's my favourite colour!!

The whole room is glowing in yellow-orangish colour. Makes me feel so warm and harmony. =)
I bought myself a bedsheet too, also yellow-orange colour. Hehe...
-
Gonna format my PC to Window 9. =) Hope it works!
But before that I have to write the report regarding recce which Dennis keeps bugging me to write. Hehe..
Guess I won't be updating the blog in a few days time.
So,
Merry Christmas folks!
The whole room is glowing in yellow-orangish colour. Makes me feel so warm and harmony. =)
I bought myself a bedsheet too, also yellow-orange colour. Hehe...
-
Gonna format my PC to Window 9. =) Hope it works!
But before that I have to write the report regarding recce which Dennis keeps bugging me to write. Hehe..
Guess I won't be updating the blog in a few days time.
So,
Merry Christmas folks!

1 comment:
the curtain is so Heayish!!! LOL
Post a Comment