I've been a good girl all these while. So could you please drop by my place and have a look at the stocking? I've already pasted the wanted list on the stocking. Thank you sooo much!

This is the zoom-in image of wanted list just in case you can't see the list in the dark when you come to my place:

(I've even estimated the budget for you. See how nice I am. =P)
Love,
Heay
Ok.. Finish dreaming. Back to real world. Haha..

3 comments:
WhaT THE heck! lol it has got options and prices somemore...lol
hehehe.. Just for fun. But these are really my "I want" list. Still pending, saving money to buy them one buy one. Hehe..
This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop laughing! By the way, if you are looking for pore minimizing product, Clinique got this pore minimizer mask, very useful product. Give it a try! I think it should be around 100 ringgit (not very sure, coz i got it here in Melb).
Post a Comment