When I was there, Teacher Celine said she's going home if there's only few students coming. She would pass the whole class to me. And she did, coz only 7 students turned up. When Teacher Celine left, the class went upside down. Gosh! I couldn't control the boys running around playing with balloons. =.= They were not even scared of me, even when I asked them to sit down in a stern voice. Sigh.. Not garang enough la. Maybe I should try shouting at them next time.
After the class I had to wipe the desk and sweep the floor all by myself. I did it so slow until Teacher Caron had to wait for me outside the centre, ready to close the main door of the centre. Gosh! I should learn to speed up in the future. Actually I should ask the kids to keep their things 5 minutes before the class ends, then I would have more time to clean the room. Hmm..
By the way, I got my first Christmas present from Teacher Caron!
My all time favourite: Chocolate!!!
Yummy!!
-
Heard this song on radio. It's a Chinese Christmas song. My previous zero Christmas mood is finally turned on because of this song. I'm all ready for Christmas now!! =)
I think this is from one of the Christmas songs, something with "tick tock tick tock" one. I dun remember the name of the song but it's a cute song. And this Chinese song reminds me of this Christmas song.
I love the part "Di da di da" part. So cute! And Lee Sheng Jie looks nice here. Keke.. I always think he looks like an uncle. But in this MV he looks younger.

No comments:
Post a Comment