This sudden desperate emotion might be due to few ex-classmates getting or gotten married. I felt that I'm unwanted and even worse, unseen. Am I that bad ah? Maybe nobody notice me gua, this is how I console myself most of the time. Some friend said it's because I stay at home most of the time or just hang out with cousins, so I didn't get to know more people.
But actually no loh. Every week I go to Korean class (but the class are almost all girls la). I teach drawing (I'm teaching kids though). I might had reduce the frequency of hiking but I will go as soon as the monsoon is over. Seriously I don't see any reason nobody noticing my presence. lol. Desperate-nya. I myself cannot tahan my desperateness also. =P But sometimes that's what crossed my mind loh. Don't you single ladies out there same age with me think the same too?
And it's worse when you have this feeling towards this guy and this guy don't even treat you like a girl. How hilarious right? Haha. It's all the same since my first crush. Nobody have the same feeling towards me like I did. There's one exception only though, where we really started out but ended down in drain due to some hilarious reasons from the other party.
My romance history had been such a joke.

Since I have such a pathetic romance history.I might as well stop looking around but looking back at myself. I realize I haven't been treating myself good enough in terms of emotions. Might as well using the time to treat myself better than wasting time on nonsense feelings which will give no return.
This is my first 2010 new year resolution.
Just ignore me. I'm just talking to myself. =P

5 comments:
heay, i know how you feel, bcoz i feel the same too. almost everyday i see people getting engaged and married on FB. i feel really bad about myself. sometimes i even cry in my room. but i tell myself to smile after crying.
I didn't cry though. I just feel down only. 胸口闷闷的 like that.
i know the feeling of 胸口闷闷. sometimes i too 闷 and eventually i break into tears. but of coz i'm not asking you to cry all the time la. there are things we can do to make ourselves happy =)
same feeling here..I really feel bad my frnds go out wid their special one..
:p :(
ppl go out in the world and search for a caring person...all u need to do is jus keep on with ur work.....make frnds!!!
Best of luck!!!
Post a Comment