Heard from mum that grandma fell down and hurt her front tooth yesterday. And recently she had been telling my mum and dad where she puts her important stuff, sounds like last words.. Makes me worried about her soo much.

Today I woke up in the morning and memories of me and grandma flashed through my mind, and god knows when the tears welled up my eyes.
Her holding my tiny hand to cross the road when I was 7.
Her washing my hair, scratched until the skin of my head felt so painful, when I was 5.
Her suggesting to eat Mc Donald's sundae cone (her favourite) and me and bro sprinted towards the counter delightfully, when I was 10.
Her teaching me how to make a bakzhang when I was 23.
Her eating breakfast with me, mum and dad and how she scooped away the bubbles on top of the milo.
Her smiling sheepishly when was caught by dad that she climbed up the roof to mend the TV satellite when she was 70 years old.
Her when she finally reluctantly let my mum holds her hands when she walks (coz she doesn't want to be dependent)
Her insisting to buy me a dress when she saw my eyes lay on that pretty dress
Her being so optimistic after grandpa passed away. Never had I seen her cried although she showed a tinge of sorrow and loneliness for a period of time. She lived strong and independently.
Her telling me how nice her new top is and babbling about where she bought it, how much was it, how come she likes it and most important of all asked me how she looks in the dress, cheerful like a kid.
Her exclaiming a cute kid "奇怪" instead of "可爱" due to poor Chinese vocabulary. She speaks Cantonese.
Her attending my graduation and was excited about the opening ceremony.
Grandma lives her life optimistically despite some people around giving her heartaches. I always see her laughing and talking and babbling as if it's another normal day even though she's facing problems which I think its pretty tricky.
I hope she will live longer, long enough to see me get married. Long enough to hold my children. Sigh. Take care, my grandma... So worried..

Today I woke up in the morning and memories of me and grandma flashed through my mind, and god knows when the tears welled up my eyes.
Her holding my tiny hand to cross the road when I was 7.
Her washing my hair, scratched until the skin of my head felt so painful, when I was 5.
Her suggesting to eat Mc Donald's sundae cone (her favourite) and me and bro sprinted towards the counter delightfully, when I was 10.
Her teaching me how to make a bakzhang when I was 23.
Her eating breakfast with me, mum and dad and how she scooped away the bubbles on top of the milo.
Her smiling sheepishly when was caught by dad that she climbed up the roof to mend the TV satellite when she was 70 years old.
Her when she finally reluctantly let my mum holds her hands when she walks (coz she doesn't want to be dependent)
Her insisting to buy me a dress when she saw my eyes lay on that pretty dress
Her being so optimistic after grandpa passed away. Never had I seen her cried although she showed a tinge of sorrow and loneliness for a period of time. She lived strong and independently.
Her telling me how nice her new top is and babbling about where she bought it, how much was it, how come she likes it and most important of all asked me how she looks in the dress, cheerful like a kid.
Her exclaiming a cute kid "奇怪" instead of "可爱" due to poor Chinese vocabulary. She speaks Cantonese.
Her attending my graduation and was excited about the opening ceremony.
Grandma lives her life optimistically despite some people around giving her heartaches. I always see her laughing and talking and babbling as if it's another normal day even though she's facing problems which I think its pretty tricky.
I hope she will live longer, long enough to see me get married. Long enough to hold my children. Sigh. Take care, my grandma... So worried..

2 comments:
heay, i just wanna tell you,
this is a very touching post.
hugs.
Thanks val
Post a Comment