Actually nothing much to blog also. Hehe. But feel like putting up a new post coz I'll be away for few days until Monday. Hope this blog won't be too empty. =P
Anyhoos, first of all, happy birthday to my ex-roomie, Choo Peng, who had shared my joy my tears and lotz of our stressful lives back in uni time. Really miss you lo. You faster fly back Malaysia la =P Then we can go shopping... or just gossiping in Aud's room will be fun too. =P
For the Penang trip, my target is to eat the cendol at the small lorong somewhere at the town I guess. Then I want to eat char kuey teow and asam laksa. I don't like prawns. So prawn mee is not one of my target. According to my housemate's mum, "lo bak" is very famous in Penang. She told me go Penang must try their "lo bak".
After many direction and description of the places she went and how delicious was the lo bak, I asked her, "What's lo bak?" =.="
I haven't seen anything called lo bak before. It should look something like this:
(Not advertising for the coffee shop, this is the only nicely taken photo of lo bak I could find online)
Actually going to historical places should also be great but since I dun have a camera I can't take any photos of the places, so no point going there actually.
-
Watched this MV just now and found that Hebe is so adorable and pretty and sweet and cute and pretty. And did I just said adorable? lol. I sound like a lesbian.
Awww.. If only I can look like her. Ish.. What a big dream. lol.. Nevermind. I can start with that hairstyle first. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment