But I feel like sharing a song in my blog after listening to it in radio for many days.
So oklah. I'll update then. =P
-
Last Friday was my Korean exam. Was damn nervous coz very long haven't been attending exams. And I didn't study much! Only took one night to summarize all the things I've learned in a notebook. Luckily teacher gave us quite a lot of hints. For example she gave us 15 words and told us she will give us a spelling test on 8 out of the 15.
The results turned out shockingly astounding. I got a 100%! My last 100% was like centuries ago. lol. Maybe coz before the exam I forced myself to memorize the words which I always spell wrongly.
It got even more shocking when of the twelve people in the class I'm the only person who got the full mark. Even the girl who converse in Korean fluently also didn't get. I was actually very shocked.
What's more shocking was that my teacher later told us that no one got a full mark in their exam before. o.O!!!
I was flattered. Keke..
Gonna continue next level next Tuesday.
Hehe.. Here's the cert I got from Level 1 Korean class:

-
I always cannot resist pasta temptation one.
Last Saturday went to Pavilion with Zhuang and Mei. It was dinner time. So we had to decide where to eat. When we passed by Michelangelo, I cannot leave the place when I read the menu at the entrance. Actually the menu smells like mozzarella cheese. That's what tempted me to decide we would dine in there. Maybe it's a tactic the restaurant crews trick the customers to dine in there. hehe..
The atmosphere outside is bar-like but the atmosphere inside is very royal-like with chairs covered with the cloth printed with a Michelangelo logo. And the black colour chandelion made it looks mysterious.

Whenever I go to a restaurant selling pastas I'll sure order Carbonaras or something with cream sauce. Coz I rate the restaurant's pastas by it's cream sauce. If the cream is rich, thumbs up for it. If the mushrooms are fresh mushrooms, double thumbs up.
Michelangelo has double thumbs up spaghetti carbonara.

Mei ordered spaghetti with tomato sauce

I dun remember what Zhuang ordered but it's almost the same like mine.


Me taking the photos of the food

Very focus.. hehe
Mei and Zhuang kept taking my picture. So I attempted few different types of poses




-
Hehe.. Here comes the song I want to share it here.
终身美丽 - 郑秀文
I like the rhythm of the whole song. And her voice is perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment